Friday, October 30, 2009

Introductory Blog

Finally, on Friday, October 30, 2009, I am finally breaking the technology barrier by actually posting a blog.

For years I have being writing my thoughts on my computer, harassing people via email, and in general getting into all kinds of trouble telling people what they do not want to hear, especially from someone of the likes of me.  Well, now if someone wants to know what I am thinking about, they might get at least a few hints here.

Just a word of warning, my views are seldom popular and are often considered offensive to those who haven't a clue what I am talking about.

I frequently feel inclined to publish commentary on issues relating to religion, politics, academics, media, and the establishments of our day.  I consider myself a faithful and loyal member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Days Saints.  Nothing I say is meant to represent the views of the LDS Church.  However, they are meant to maintain the strictest harmony with them.  Accordingly, I usually do my best to support my opinions with scripture references and LDS general authority quotes.  Furthermore, nothing I say is meant as an attack against any individuals.  If you feel offended by anything I say, don't email me, call me, so we can peacefully resolve our differences rather than fall to senseless bickering.

Well, here goes.  Lets see what comes next!

No comments:

Post a Comment